domingo, 11 de setembro de 2016

Triathlon Debut - Paralympic Games - Rio 2016 | Para triathlon Paralympi...







ublicado em 11 de set de 2016
The first ever Paralympic Games triathlon gold medals go to Germany's Martin Schulz, Great Britain's Andrew Lewis and Jetze Plat of the Netherlands.

The sport of Paratriathlon will make its Paralympic Games debut in 2016 in Rio.

Congratulations to all athletes ! All of you are champions.

--Athletes competed in the triathlon for the first time ever in the Paralympic Games.

Here were the champions:
PT1 - Jetze Plat Holanda
PT2 - Andrew Lewis, Grã-Bretanha
PT4 - Martin Schulz, Alemanha

**Andy Lewis won GB's first gold of the day with victory in the PT2 Para-triathlon

** said Schulz. "Everything from the past years, all the emotions, all the support from my family and my friends and all the hard training – it all came back into my mind. This is the highest point of my sport career, I still can't believe it."

**Lewis finished 41 seconds clear of Italy's silver medallist Michele Ferrarin,

Para-Triathlon reaction of People : -

"" These people are inspiring. Sending a positive message, that their disability is not going to be a barrier. I like that very much. I have a hidden disability and it makes me feel good they are gaining recognition. Great role models and champions.""

Para triathlon Paralympic Highlights

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário